Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thing #22: Nings

I can see great value in using Nings. I visited all of the listed Nings. I spent more time exploring Ning for Teachers AKA TeacherLingo. As a current classroom teacher I liked the new resource for lesson plans and ideas. It is always nice to learn from another person's prespective and this Ning allows you insight to other ways of teaching the same concept. The concept of building a community of folks with similiar interests is appealing. It's nice to know you can communicate and learn from people in your own neighborhood or from an entirely different hemisphere than yourself.
I also checked out the Teacher Librarian Ning. I think this will be an invaluable resource to me in the near future. I am looking forward to spending more time with this Ning.

No comments:

Post a Comment