Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thing #21: Podcast and Videocast

I enjoyed this Thing. Before today I had never created my own PhotoStory. I have seen products from others. For some reason I always thought it would be harder than it turned out to be.
I created a PhotoStory about Pearl Harbor. It has been four years since that trip, but it was a very moving vacation. I opted for silence over a music selection. I thought the silence would better lend itself to thoughtfulness while viewing. In hindsight I now think Taps would have been a fitting musical tribute as well.

Ok, I am SO aggravated right now. I easily created the PhotoStory, but now I'm having trouble adding it to my blog. I'm throwing in the towel for now. When I can see straight, I'll try it again.

After my up-teenth attempt, I know I should not give up, but for the time being, this 'Thing' has beat me! Maybe today is just not my "Thing 21" Day.

New day, tried it again, unsucessfully! Phew! My hat is off to those of you that easily made this appear on your Blog. Kudos to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment