Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thing #11- Library Thing

What a great way to keep up with your personal library! I like the ease of this site. It was fantastic to be able to simply enter the ISBN and automatically your title was popping up in a sidebar screen. I think this service could prove to be very useful. I like to be organized and what better way to organize your books than this?!
I could see looking to this site and taking a look at titles that people with my similar reading interests have been browsing. Sometimes you might think about trying out a new author, but aren't sure if they fit your taste. This way you could read personal readers' reviews and see how their reviews match your common reading interests. It seemed like there was a 'group' for just about any topic of interest.
I like this Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment