Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thing#12- Creating Community Through Commenting

*I found the ProBlogger comments helpful. I liked the idea of inviting comments and asking questions that would in turn invite comments.
Additionally, from the Information Wants to be Free blog, I liked the concept of sharing as related to blogging.
I am not an active blogger nor actively commenting, but with my new knowledge, I intend to get more involved in the world of blogging.
**From time to time I have been peeking at others' blogs from our class, but today was the first time I actually commented on a couple. I can see how comments can validate one's work. I like this notion.
***Hands-down, my favorite genre to read is mystery. I thoroughly enjoy reading Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series and Fern Michaels' Sisterhood series, just to name a few. So, my blog search led me on a little searching about these two authors. I found blogs about a few of their recent books and shared my two cents. The two blogs I found for this purpose are:
Will Work For Books and The Mystery Gazette

No comments:

Post a Comment